Am I a suitable candidate for refractive surgery?
To schedule a refractive operation, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a stable refraction (astigmatism, myopia, hyperopia) for a specific amount of time.
- The degrees of myopia and hyperopia need to be within the permissible limits.
- You must not suffer from another condition which will prevent the performance of the operation.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be on specific medication
- You must have an acceptable corneal thickness.