Christine Tadros graduated from Athens Medical School. She specialized in Ophthalmology at the “Hopital Ophtalmique Jules Gonin” in Lausanne, Switzerland (under the supervision of Professor Leonidas Zografos) and then at the “Hellenic Red Cross Hospital” in Athens.
She then became Fellow of the European Board of Ophthalmology after successful written and oral exams in Paris.
She specialized in Medical Retina at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London (a major eye hospital worldwide).
She has a MSc in the “Management of Health Units”
She actively participates in a large number of Greek and international ophthalmological meetings and she is a member of the following scientific societies:
- Hellenic Ophthalmological Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Societe Francaise d’Ophtalmologie
- Societe Suisse d’Ophtalmologie